Sunday, March 02, 2008

Pemco Profile #96 - Walla Walla Wine Wine Woman Woman

At the beginning of their ad campaign, I wonder if Pemco Insurance knew there really was such person when they originally created Northwest Profile #96 - Walla Walla Wine Wine Woman Woman - for their radio and internet commercials, "...the only person who would pair a wine with an onion..." Next to Profile #76 - The Super-Long Coffee Orderer guy, the Walla Walla Wine Wine Woman Woman made me laugh so hard I was in tears!

Even if my "character" wasn't in this ad, I would still think this is one of the most clever insurance ad campaigns I have seen in a long time (tired of lizards and cavemen), but the amusing thing is that the majority of these Northwest Profiles, I feel like I know! Especially the coffee order guy, socks and sandal guy, and 50 degrees shirt off guy. Anyways, I thank Pemco Insurance and their "Northwest Profiles - A Helpful Guide to the People of the Northwest" campaign for giving me a link and a good laugh. I am flattered. (do I get a free Walla Walla Wine Wine Woman Woman t-shirt?)

5 comments:

lmc said...

congratulations!

WallaWallaWineGal said...

This is so so funny funny!

jjoste said...

Catie, I'm Jon Osterberg, a marketing manager at PEMCO Insurance. Thanks so much for your kind remarks about our ad campaign. It's gratifying to hear you think we hit the mark with our tongue-in-cheek profiles. I hope you'll continue to like our ads in the future!

wild walla walla wine woman said...

Thanks Lisa and Jon for writing and to Walla Walla Wine Gal - you should be:
Walla Walla Wine Wine Gal Gal!

Go Pemco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...