Friday, June 06, 2008

Happy...

This morning I was reminded that "Good blogs are like pets. Once you start a blog, you have to feed it." And I have been guilty this week of not "feeding the blog." You see, I have all good excuses and my excuses are all wine related (buying wine, moving wine, shipping wine, moving wine shippers... ). This weekend won't be any better. I am taking off for Spokane to celebrate my - - umm - - 29th birthday. Okay, so I'm lying about my age - I have purses and shoes older than 29 - seriously. Some have peace symbols on them! That alone should give you an idea of my age. And on the day of my birthday, I will be celebrating it at Taste Washington - Spokane held at the lovely Davenport Hotel.

In the mean time, I have put together a few blog drafts for next week. One in particular will be a "Four Wine Questions For" (4WQ4) interview with a celebrity - - a movie star! So stay tuned! Again, I will take the lazy way out and let Sir Paul McCartney sing Happy Birthday - - to me! (You can also celebrate by checking out the Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman Store and check out the Birthday Specials!)


1 comment:

Sue said...

I LOVE that song sung by Paul . . .he's one of my favorites.
Happy Birthday to you. . . .
Enjoy your mini vacation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...