Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Faces of 2009 Wine Bloggers Convention

These are just some of the 277 faces that gathered this year in Napa/Sonoma for the Wine Bloggers Convention 2009. In June of 2010 we will see these wonderful faces once again, but this time in Walla Walla, WA. I can hardley wait! These are my wine blogging homies - my online wine peeps and they will get to see what I have been blogging about now for over five years.






Wine bloggers are a curious bunch - wherever one goes, several follow. We migrate to other wine bloggers like ourselves, those who are ever faithful and have dedicated themselves to their craft.

2 comments:

Rob Bralow said...

Oh Catie, I knew I could count on you to get the first few pictures up. Great to meet you. Looking forward to the next time.

Anonymous said...

Great Photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...