Monday, June 11, 2012

VineSleuth Uncorked: What Does She Drink?

I was tickled like Champagne bubbles on my tongue when Amy Gross of VineSleuth Uncorked asked me to share with her readers what some of my favorite wines were.


VineSleuth Uncorked is a Houston-based wine blog for the casual wine drinkers who are looking to have fun, grab some wine education, besides enjoying tasty and affordable wines. Amy features various discoveries such as shopping trips, podcasts, books, cool wine tools, tastings, Wine 101 info and more. 

Read Amy's blog to find out more about "moi" and some of my favorite wines: Five Wines to Enjoy from Catie McIntyre Walker, the Wild Walla Walla Wine Woman.  

Now tell me - - what are some of your favorite wines under these categories?  

2 comments:

Amy @ VineSleuth Uncorked said...

Thanks so much for sharing your suggestions over on VineSleuth Uncorked! :) They definitely made me thirsty!!

wild walla walla wine woman said...

...and thank you Amy! It was fun reaching into my brain and pulling out some favorites.

As the debonair guy in the beer commercial says, "Stay thirsty, my friend."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...