1. The hospitality and attention to detail that was given to us from Veronica White with the MWW Group for the Washington Wine Commission.
2. Banana bread pudding paired with Va Piano’s Cabernet Sauvignon served in the Media "Kasbah" Tent. Who knew it would be such an exquisite pairing?
3. Great seeing so many old friends and smiling faces from Walla Walla.
4. Couldn’t break myself away from the Kumamoto section of the Elliot Bay Oyster Bar.
5. Too many laughs with Ilan Hall, Bravo TV’s Top Chef Winner Season 2 - - and he introduced me to his girlfriend. Both were very cute.
6. Gary Vaynerchuk of Wine Library TV kissed my hand.
7. Too many great wines, so I was bad - - did more swallowing than spitting.
Okay - I am stepping away from the blog now and going back on "vacation."
You always make me smile reading your blog. Nice way of starting the day, Thanks!
Hi Anna! Many thanks to you and I appreciate you checking in.
Post a Comment